Course Outline: What You Will Cover
Become a qualified life coach. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter a respected and fast growing professions dedicated to making difference in peoples lives. Students will complete the following units:
|1||Introduction to life coaching|
|4||The coaching processes|
|7||Coaching and psychology|
|8||Meeting coaching objectives|
|9||Objectives and planning|
|10||Review and adjustment|
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a life coach
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a life coaching pro in months not years!
- Study a life coach course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Most individuals nowadays are on the quest for answers on how to improve their lives as a whole. Whether they’re hoping to improve their career growth and development, want to become more effective leaders in their line of work, or on the search for personal fulfilment and happiness, more and more people are turning to professionals and guide them along the course of life.
Life coaching is fast growing profession which positions itself as a rewarding career path. Currently, coaching is extremely fast growing, but still relatively undersupplied. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) projects that numbers will continue to increase as life coaching becomes more popular each year.
As a life coach, you have the ability to maximize the potential that a client has by encouraging them, guiding them, creating goals and measuring them. Providing accountability to set goals as someone that will look over them is an invaluable aspect which clients receive from coaches.
Rather than training people, life coaches enable them to reflect and seek answers on their own terms. A good sense of empathy is essential, as well as the passion to listen and hear out people from different walks of life and being able to deal with them effectively. In essence, life coaches have the power to get the very best out of individuals and enable them to make their own decisions for their own personal growth.
Coaching is potentially one of the most rewarding careers you could have. Imagine being paid to bring out the best in your clients objectives? The coaching industry has numerous employment industries and a large portion of coaches are self-employed coaches.
Take the first step towards your rewarding career in life coaching by enrolling into our course now!
See Current Life Coaching Job Vacancies
Summary: Help others, help yourself, 3rd fastest growing profession globally. An abundance of employment and self employment opportunities exist.
Course Levels Explained
This course leads to the awarding of a Diploma level certificate. Diploma level courses recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
The average time within which students complete studies is:
|Diploma Level||24 weeks|
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Online Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
ICI is recognized by Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists, and Hynotherapists (ACCPH). ACCPH is an independent professional body and register for people in the counselling and psychology professions. ICI graduate’s may apply to the ACCPH for membership.
Various government departments and business’s have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
The following is a partial list of companies and government departments which have enrolled or sponsored staff into ICI courses:
- Department of Defence
- State of Queensland
- Department of Tourism, Regional Development & Industry
- Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation
- Revenue SA (State of South Australia)
- Metcash Trading Ltd Australia (IGA)
- Navman Technologies
- Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Employment Directions Network / Department of Education & Training
- Queensland Compensation
- Calvin Klein
- John Paul College
- Darwin International Airport
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank
- American Express
- Clayton UTZ
- Hennikers Solicitors
- Villari Lawyers
- Aviva Australia Holdings,
- Uniting Care Institute of Family Practice
- Federal Workplace Authority
- Centacare Employment Group
- Mission Australia
- MAX Employment
- Gunnebo Australia (Security)
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Coca-Cola Amitil
- Coles Myer Ltd
Already in the Profession or Industry?
This course and qualification is a great way of consolidating existing knowledge via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), updating your industry skills and contributing towards your professional development. It is also one of the most practical steps you can take towards working towards gaining a promotion or better paid position.
Course fees can be claimed as a tax deduction as long as the course is sufficiently connected to your work activities.
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas! Save on transport, accommodation, communications, food, shopping, movies and more!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a life coach
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPhrmcyA
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program ( Click to learn more ).
Cut Off Date
is the next enrolment cut off date. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
Your enrolment is processed and acknowledged within 24 hours of the Institute receiving your application. You can expect to receive your course within days of enrolling. When you start your ICI course its at your own pace and you determine when you finish. Don’t miss out. Enrol today!
Course Investment & Payment Plans
How do I get started?
Click on one of the Enrol Now buttons below and you could be working on your first lesson – and towards a new career – in a matter of days!
|OPTION A||OPTION B|
|Course Level||Course Fee||Pay Upfront
|Weekly Instalment Plan
|DIPLOMA||$1611||10% Off = $1450 ENROL NOW||$49 x 32 weeks ENROL NOW|
Take the first step towards pursuing your dream of becoming a life coach NOW.
Simply click on one of the Enrol Now buttons that corresponds with the course level and payment plan you wish to select (see above table).