Course Outline: What You Will Cover
This course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced fitness professionals. It also allows you to obtain valuable skills in one of the fastest growing professions while at the same time making a real difference to your current or future clients health, well being and confidence.
|5||Aqua fitness, exercise, routines, and equipment|
|6||Fitness Program Design|
|7||Delivering A Fitness Program|
|8||Ergogenic Aids to Performance|
|9||Safety & Injury|
|11||Fitness Programs for Special Groups|
|12||Principles of Fitness|
Personal Training Regulations
Becoming a personal trainer, like most other careers, involves an even balance between education and experience. The ICI personal trainer program is a theoretical training program for aspiring and existing personal trainers. The ICI personal trainer program is designed to enhance students skills and career prospects. It is not designed for the purposes of entry qualifications to practice as a personal trainer. You will require a Cert III / IV Fitness to qualify to work as a personal trainer in Australia. In other counties formal qualifications may not be needed. The course is for those who want specialist training and skills in fitness and personal training. It may be taken as a supplementary course to the Cert III /IV Fitness or for those in related professions (health, nutrition, dietitian professionals as well as coaches etc).
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a personal trainer
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a personal training pro in months not years!
- Study a personal training course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Start reaping the benefits by enrolling today!
Employment opportunities are diverse within the personal training industry. You will be able to seek employment in the following areas:
- Your own personal training business
- Gyms, fitness centres and health clubs
- Specialised personal training studios
- Swimming complexes
- Sports clubs
- Outdoor fitness
- Corporate Gyms
he fitness industry is currently booming. People want to look and feel good. As a personal trainer you will train, motivate and keep your clients accountable. You will assist and guide them with your knowledge on the human body and most effective exercise and training techniques. Measuring results and creating personalized exercise plans based on objectives will be a common task you will perform.
The fantastic reality about this personal training profession is that you won’t be stuck in an office but constantly on your feet interacting with new people every day and contributing to their well being and making a real difference to the health, happiness and confidence of your clients. On top of this you can expect to be billing anywhere from $30 to $70+ for a half hour session.
According to the Bureau of Statistics, a career in personal training has an incredibly bright outlook. The projected career growth is 20% faster then other professions.
With fitness and health gaining more awareness amongst people of all walks of life coupled with the bright prospects for employment, a job as a personal trainer should be rewarding and fulfilling!
Jumpstart your career as a Personal trainer by enrolling in our course now!
Course Levels Explained
This course leads to the awarding of a Executive Diploma. This qualifications recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into the program. Students may enrol directly into the course without any previous experience or training.
The average time within which students complete studies is 31 weeks.
Completing your course is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready. Students have a maximum of 2 years to complete the Master Personal Trainer course.
Study Mode: Online Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council. IARC is a system that provides recognition, approval and endorsement of institutions provided they meet and satisfy a set of academic, ethical and operational standards.
Various government departments and business’s have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
The following is a partial list of companies and government departments which have enrolled or sponsored staff into ICI courses:
- Department of Defence
- State of Queensland
- Department of Tourism, Regional Development & Industry
- Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation
- Revenue SA (State of South Australia)
- Metcash Trading Ltd Australia (IGA)
- Navman Technologies
- Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Employment Directions Network / Department of Education & Training
- Queensland Compensation
- Calvin Klein
- John Paul College
- Darwin International Airport
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank
- American Express
- Clayton UTZ
- Hennikers Solicitors
- Villari Lawyers
- Aviva Australia Holdings,
- Uniting Care Institute of Family Practice
- Federal Workplace Authority
- Centacare Employment Group
- Mission Australia
- MAX Employment
- Gunnebo Australia (Security)
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Coca-Cola Amitil
- Coles Myer Ltd
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback from those working in the persona industry
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas! Save on transport, accommodation, communications, food, shopping, movies and more!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a personal trainer
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipPT
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program (Click to learn more).
Hear From Our Students
Cut Off Date
is the next enrolment cut off date. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
Your enrolment is processed and acknowledged within 24 hours of the Institute receiving your application. You can expect to receive your course within days of enrolling. When you start your ICI course its at your own pace and you determine when you finish. Don’t miss out. Enrol today!
Course Investment & Payment Plans
How do I get started?
Click on one of the Enrol Now buttons below and you could be working on your first lesson – and towards a new career – in a matter of days!
|OPTION A||OPTION B|
|Course Level||Course Fee||Pay Upfront
|Weekly Instalment Plan
|EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA||$2088||10% Off = $1880 ENROL NOW||$49 x 42 weeks ENROL NOW|
Take the first step towards pursuing your dream of becoming a Personal Trainer NOW.
Simply click on one of the Enrol Now buttons that corresponds with the course level and payment plan you wish to select (see above table).